New guidelines regarding COVID-19 vaccination protocols at Central Net Training Center on Gothard Street in HB, and the Super POD site in Anaheim! As of January 13, here’s what we know:
– Vaccinations will only be administered to those who have SECURED AN APPOINTMENT.
– Please DO NOT ATTEMPT TO WALK-UP to the Central Net Training Center on Gothard Street – or any vaccination POD or Super POD – without an appointment. – There are NO WALK-UP APPOINTMENTS at any of the vaccination PODs or Super PODs.
– Appointments can only be made through the OTHENA vaccine scheduling application.
– TO MAKE A VACCINE APPOINTMENT, either visit the Othena website (www.othena.com) or download the Othena application to your mobile smart phone. –
QUESTIONS? Call the Orange County Vaccine hotline at (714) 628-7085.
– For official Orange County VACCINE INFORMATION, visit https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/covid-19-vaccine-resources
– For an official Orange County Vaccine FAQ listing, visit https://coronavirus.egovoc.com/covid-19-vaccine-faqs-0